Co-Founder & Chief Social Rhino
Rich used social media strategy to build his blog and career coaching business, Corn on the Job into one of the most recognizable brands in the online career space. Once he realized how much fun he was having developing social marketing strategies and building communities, Rich worked with Marty (read below) on creating and launching Bad Rhino Social Media.
5 Things about Rich
- Role at Bad Rhino: Rich develops and implements long-term, short-term, and daily social strategies for Bad Rhino’s clients, while also managing a great team of Rhino’s.
- Favorite Social Channel: Twitter
- Favorite Food Eaten with a Spoon: Ice Cream
- Social Super Power: Social bionic ear allowing for incredibly accurate monitoring of client’s target market
- Currently Reading: Social Marketology by Ric Dragon