- The market is saturated with larger sports betting brands and other online gambling communities that are already established.
- Sidelines didn’t have much of a community and had limited exposure on social media.
- Bad Rhino implemented an organic posting strategy to build a consistent presence and build an audience throughout the year.
- Bad Rhino used IG reels to influence the algorithm, producing millions of organic views on videos. We also utilized memes to humanize the brand and bring life to the community.
- During large sports events like the Super Bowl and the NBA Finals, Bad Rhino took advantage of the social media spike to create live tweets, posts, etc. to bring the brand to the conversation.
Through our organic content and follower strategies, Bad Rhino was able to more than double the Sidelines community. Along with organic content, we also utilized social contests to attract their target demographic.
Engagement & Impressions:
Bad Rhino created videos specifically for Instagram Reels, using strategies we targeted to help influence the algorithm. Many of these reels produced video views of over 1 million organically while also driving incredible engagement numbers.
Bad Rhino created engaging images geared towards sports fans to drive conversation. Doing this consistently over time kept the brand top of mind to sports fans and sports betters.