- Gone Country was new on digital marketing / ecommerce. Historically their revenue was generated from country music festivals across the country.
- The pandemic caused nearly all festivals to be cancelled.
- The entire business model had to be shifted if Gone Country was going to stay in business.
- Sell hats online across Google, Facebook and Instagram.
- Target a specific audience and demographic of music festival attendees.
- 24/7 brand monitoring & customer service for reputation management
- Google Search Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
The below graphic shows revenue growth on Shopify over a 12 month period, which has increased ten-fold. You can see where Bad Rhino started marketing in November of and the ramp up period through August the following year. Bad Rhino successfully executed a Google Search coupled with a Facebook/Instagram campaign that targeted music festival attendees. As the results came in, Gone Country continued scaling at their pace as we advised them on how to properly grow their business online.